Background

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Our Lives WILL Change in the Next 24 Hours. . .

. . .that's for certain!!! Will we cry tears of joy or just tears? It's funny how a little needle stick, drawn blood, and a phone call can change your life so drastically, and yet, here we are, within 24 hours of receiving that phone call. . .we are cautiously optimistic.
I am resting in my Father, recognizing that he has led us to this place, and thankful that, in my 29+ years, He has NEVER left me somewhere that He has led me (no matter how many times I have turned and left Him. . .Father, again, forgive me for being a thoughtless sheep). In the words of a dear friend who has become like a father to me, "I don't know what the future holds, but I know who holds my future!" I am humbled and honored to be a Kingdom Vessel.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Tish, I will be thinking about y'all tonight and praying about your news.